Sunday, March 2, 2014

Non-Stop Rated: PG-13


Barbara Says:

I have been waiting to see a movie in the Extreme-D theater at Greenback for a long time now. Finally got my chance today and the movie was Liam Neeson's new one called "Non-Stop''. The theater was perfect for this movie as it has a huge screen and a great sound system.  Also, great leather seats.   But for the movie review. Really liked it a lot. So did my friend. It is a fast action movie (of course.  This is Neeson, after all) and it is a "who done it''. It has Julianne Moore as his seat mate on this flight from New York to London.  He is an air marshal by the name of Bill Marks who has a drinking problem and hates to fly. He receives a message on his phone right after take off that someone will die every 20 minutes if he does have 150 million transferred into an account.  He goes to the head flight attendant (Michele Dockery of Downton Abbey) to enlist her help.  Needless to tell you it all goes down hill fast.  Turns out the account the money is to go into is in his name. His life starts to fall apart with everyone but the woman seated next to him.  The last person he should trust is the first person to suspect.  Do not want to give anything else away because even for me (I read..a lot) there was a surprise.  But as I said, I enjoyed this movie because I like action thrillers with a good story line.  This one has all that.  Out of 10 I give it an 8.  One point I made to my friend is that flight attendants do not wear 6 inch heels. They would break a leg if they did. And while I love the actress as Mary on Downton Abby I was not impressed with her in this movie. Otherwise, good movie...go see.

No comments:

Post a Comment